Teen Almost Gets Finger Amputated Because Of Fidget Spinner [Video]

Fidget Spinners are the talk of the summer this year.

A Houston-Area girl nearly choked to death whens he got a piece of the fidget spinner stuck in her throat.  Now, another story has come out of another girl who nearly had to get her finger amputated because she stuck her pinkie inside one.

Parents, please talk to your children about safety when using these toys.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 100.3 Jack FM - Dallas, TX

Radio.com App
All Access Pass With Billy Kidd
WIN Stuff

Listen Live