You probably have heard someone warn you before about drinking energy drinks, if you have not, we are doing so now.

A 16-year-old collapsed in his classroom and passed away from a cardiac arrest, after he consumed too much caffeine.

Richland County Coroner Gary Watts said the teen died from a “caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia,” after he drank a Diet Mountain Dew, a café latter from McDonald’s, and an energy drink in a span of two hours.



More of this story here.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 100.3 Jack FM - Dallas, TX App
All Access Pass With Billy Kidd
WIN Stuff

Listen Live