Race For The Cure

It’s that time of year again. Susan G. Komen is Racing for the Cure. Mark your calendars for April 14, 2012! Join the race at the Ridgmar Mall in Fort Worth.

75 percent of all money raised goes to support grants to local organizations that provide breast cancer education, screenings and treatment to women in our service area of Tarrant, Parker, Johnson and Hood counties. The remaining 25 percent of money raised goes to support national research initiatives to find the cures.

You can run as an individual or join a team for the 1 mile fun run or 5K. You can register online. And for more details visit www.komengreaterfw.org

[photogallerylink id=59396 align=left]

[photogallerylink id=112113 align=left]

[photogallerylink id=111529 align=left]

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 100.3 Jack FM - Dallas, TX

Radio.com App
All Access Pass With Billy Kidd
WIN Stuff

Listen Live